Chirokinetix has an amazing opportunity for an additional Physio to work in a professional, efficient and busy private practice in a multidisciplinary team.
- Attractive commission (negotiable)
- Pre-existing patient base
- Therapist assistant available
- Full admin support
- All equipment and stock provided.
- Free snacks and drinks
- A large variety of MSK caseload
- Opportunities to up skill, we are happy to support the candidate with training in areas of interest, the growing variation in the caseload will be a great opportunity to gain experience.
- Sports, MSK, Pre/post-op rehab, Clinical Pilates, work-related injuries, NDIS, Aged & Chronic pain
CULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Working with a team of Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Massage Therapists, Podiatrists, Dietitian, Naturopath and Psychologist.
- Friendly work environment with a team that will continue to support your growth within the company.
ESSENTIAL CANDIDATE CRITERIA:
- Must have Tertiary qualified as a Physiotherapist and APHRA registration.
- Working rights in Australia.
- Appropriate Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance (APA insurance would be sufficient).
- Great communication skills and a passion for delivering premium Patient-orientated care.
- Commitment to continuing professional development.
- High levels of work ethic, self-management and organizational skills.
- Manage a varied case load of MSK Clients including Private Patients, DVA, Workcover, NDIS & EPC Clients
- Assess patients’ physical problems, provide effective treatment and management plans to improve their musculoskeletal and mobility ailments.
- Use appropriate therapeutic methods ranging from massage, manipulation, clinical Pilates, acupuncture, exercise physiology, heat and cold packs and shockwave therapy.
- Review and evaluate the progress of patients and provide further instructions and directions for ongoing care management.
- Professionally communicate with clients in a respectful and timely manner.
- Work with other health professionals co-operatively and in the best interest of the patient.
- Engage in health promotion programs and campaigns to increase awareness to the general community.
Whether you are considering starting your own Physio business or looking to expand your current patient base, please apply today!