Website HealthKlinix Tumut
Do you want to be a part of a rewarding company that promotes work-life balance and professional growth? Apply today
HealthKlinix Australia is seeking a senior physiotherapist to lead our physiotherapy department in the Snowy Valley Region.
The Head of Physiotherapy reports directly to the executive team and works collaboratively across strategic and operational functions. If you are looking for the next stage in your career, entering a senior management position and working with an experienced executive team, then this position is the perfect fit for you.
No matter the season, the Snowy Valleys Area offers spectacular alpine adventures and outdoor beauty. Tumut attracts people with a love of the outdoors. It is perfect for families or outdoor enthusiast as this vibrant town offers lifestyle and career.
- Base salary $110 – 130K with performance bonuses
- Relocation support
- CPD $10K
- Mon-Fri – Great work-life balance
Tasks and responsibilities
This senior position reports to the executive team and is responsible for the successful operations of the physiotherapy department in the Snowy Valley Region. Working between two established allied health clinics in Tumut and Cootamundra you will be providing clinical services, whilst expanding our service offerings. Working across various business functions, this is the ideal position for senior physiotherapist who also possess the qualities of an acute business person.
- Minimum 2 years private practice experience
- Outstanding clinical practice
- Demonstrated experience leading and mentoring physiotherapists
- NDIS, Workcover and CDM experience is desirable
- Developed leadership capabilities and ability to work effectively across organisational departments
- Proven experience in developing strong referral relationships