Website HealthKlinix Tumut
POSITION: Chiropractor : Full-time, part-time, contractor
LOCATION: Tumut NSW
SALARY: Above award plus bonuses
SUMMARY: HealthKlinix Tumut is located in the beautiful snowy mountains valley.
If your looking to relocate to Tumut NSW, rest assured it is a beautiful small town located beside a crystal clear river. Tumut is great for the outdoor lovers, with fishing and bike riding becoming a very popular recreational activity in the town.
We are looking for a qualified, warm and friendly Chiropractor to join our amazing, professional family here in Tumut.
1+yrs experience preferred (Grad’s welcome to apply).
- Attractive package including our incentives package of (SALARY P.A) dependant on experience (all inclusive)
- Generous CPD allowance, claimable through rural doctors network
- Generous Relocation allowance
- Fantastic career progression opportunities.
- Be a part of a fun, dynamic team.
- Constant support & mentoring by our amazing team & associates.
- A strong emphasis on continuity of care and working in conjunction with the patients.
- Be a part of a structured and dedicated team.
- All equipment and stock provided.
CULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Fun and Dynamic Multidisciplinary Team
- Working with a team of Exercise physiologist, Podiatrist, Dietitian & Massage Therapist, Psychologist
- Friendly work environment with a team that will continue to support your growth within the company
ESSENTIAL CANDIDATE CRITERIA:
- Must have Tertiary qualified as a Chiropractor and APHRA registration
- Working rights in Australia
- Appropriate Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance (APA insurance would be sufficient)
- One year experience in a similar role (New Grads are welcome to apply)
- Great communication skills and a passion for delivering premium Patient-orientated car
- Commitment to continuing professional development
- High levels of work ethic, self-management and organisational skills.
- Focus on the connection between the nervous system and spinal column
- Evaluate a patient’s condition based on their symptoms and medical history
- Examine spine and posture
- Diagnose and treat by manual re-aligning the spine and adjusting joints
- Run tests or take x-rays
- Use heat, cold, massage therapy and other methods to treat patients
- Actively participate in Marketing and Advertising campaigns to bring awareness to the community and surrounds.
- To work collaboratively in the mentee/mentor relationship.
- Contributing to tasks that assist in professional development individually, and among colleagues. This may include providing cases for team in-services or workshops.
- Completing all notes, reports, or letters in a timely manner