Website HealthKlinix Springfield
POSITION: Chiropractor : Full-time, part-time, contractor
LOCATION: Springfield QLD
SALARY: UP TO 100K P.A + PERFORMANCE BONUSES
SUMMARY: HealthKlinix Springfield is our brand new SUPER CLINIC. We are excited to be moving our multidisciplinary team from Ripley into Springfield but we need YOU to join the team.
We are looking for a qualified, motivated and enthusiastic Chiropractor to join the team and collaborate with one another to reach our patients health goals.
1+yrs experience preferred (Grad’s welcome to apply).
- Attractive package including our incentives package of (SALARY P.A) dependant on experience (all inclusive)
- Fantastic career progression opportunities.
- Be a part of a fun, dynamic team.
- Constant support & mentoring by our amazing team & associates.
- A strong emphasis on continuity of care and working in conjunction with the patients.
- Be a part of a structured and dedicated team.
- All equipment and stock provided.
CULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Fun and Dynamic Multidisciplinary Team
- Working with a team of Exercise physiologist, Podiatrist, Dietitian & Massage Therapist, Psychologist
- Friendly work environment with a team that will continue to support your growth within the company
ESSENTIAL CANDIDATE CRITERIA:
- Must have Tertiary qualified as a Chiropractor and APHRA registration
- Working rights in Australia
- Appropriate Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance (APA insurance would be sufficient)
- One year experience in a similar role (New Grads are welcome to apply)
- Great communication skills and a passion for delivering premium Patient-orientated car
- Commitment to continuing professional development
- High levels of work ethic, self-management and organisational skills.
- Focus on the connection between the nervous system and spinal column
- Evaluate a patient’s condition based on their symptoms and medical history
- Examine spine and posture
- Diagnose and treat by manual re-aligning the spine and adjusting joints
- Run tests or take x-rays
- Use heat, cold, massage therapy and other methods to treat patients
- Actively participate in Marketing and Advertising campaigns to bring awareness to the community and surrounds.
- To work collaboratively in the mentee/mentor relationship.
- Contributing to tasks that assist in professional development individually, and among colleagues. This may include providing cases for team in-services or workshops.
- Completing all notes, reports, or letters in a timely manner